Friday, February 15, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt is up over at A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

PROMPT: Favorite Quote

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with your favorite quote.

BOOKERS: Find a quote you love and journal it. Print your mugshot onto a book page or dictionary page. http://pinterest.com/pin/1055599884271101/  

I looovveee quotes and had a hard time only picking one. I chose the quote "How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything". I think that is a lovely quote and more people should live by it. I glued a couple pages of dictionary pages onto my page and then layered everything around it. All of the stamps I used are from Viva Las VegaStamps! as well as I used alot of paint and rub ons.

























Come on and play along with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails