Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

It's that time again! Time for the February 30th (but this month it's actually the 28th! haha)  prompt from the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal!! Here is the new prompt:

PROMPT: Drink of choice


SHOOTERS: Take a photo of your drink of choice. Tea, Beer, Coffee, Lemonaide... what's in your mug most days?

BOOKERS: Create a page using some of the packaging of your favorite brand. Use lots of packaging in strips on a page. http://pinterest.com/pin/185140234651097760/
Use your product's branding to influence your colors and layout.


I love working with packaging and I am always snipping and keeping various tags that I find from new clothing, etc.. In this journal page I had some clothing tags from Billabong and used 3 of them to make this page.

Come on over and play with us as I'd love to see your take on the prompt!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Keeping those tags was a good idea. Very cool page and I like the tat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails