Sunday, February 10, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

Well technically I made these layouts yesterday and last week but since I'm sharing them today I'm calling it "scrappy Sunday"! haha I had a bunch of pictures of the grandkids that I needed to scrap and I love how this layout turned out
and on this layout I got 7 pictures on it!
I had this Prima paintable paper kicking around for so long and wanted to use it. The vision I had in my head was of course different than what this turned out like but you can't win them all right? All in all I still like it but I did find this one a little difficult to do.

Now for the 2 concert layouts I did! I was lucky enough to get to see Faber Drive and Simple Plan in concert this past summer with my bestie! Here is the Faber Drive layout
and here is the Simple Plan layout
We had a great time and have now got our tickets to see Marianas Trench (this will be my 2nd time seeing these guys, I love them!!!) as they are coming to where I live!!!! Super pumped!!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Gosh I totally missed seeing all your talent. Stunning as usual!

Marit said...

I haven't been around for a while on the web, so now I have some catching up to do... and I'm glad I came to your blog. You ROCK!!! And your layouts ROCK! Wonderful! Keep on rockin' in the free world, girlie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails