Friday, March 15, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt over at A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

PROMPT: Good old days


SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with some old photographs, or save it in sepia or black and white.

BOOKERS: Take a trip back in time and journal about something that makes you feel nostalgic. Distress your page with sandpaper, inks, etc.
I just love this unicorn stamp!!! I made an art journal page documenting my first tattoo, which was a unicorn on my ankle, and how perfect was the  Viva Las VegaStamps Unicorn stamp?? I am a sucker for unicorns and this is one of the most beautiful unicorn stamps I have seen.


Gorgeous right?? I also used my favorite Viva Las VegaStamps Line of Chevrons stamp


to make this art journal page

I love documenting stories in my art journal and was happy to now have this one documented! How about you, what's your story? Come and play with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails