Saturday, March 30, 2013

I wish I knew then, what I know now

New prompt up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

30th:
PROMPT: If my mug could talk

SHOOTERS: Take a photo of your mug with a list of the things it would say...

BOOKERS: Create a page with a photo of your mug. Use word bubbles to give your mug some words.

The only picture I had of my mug was one that was taken of me at work and luckily my little coffee/tea mug was on my desk so I added a little thought bubble.

I love the Katy Perry song "wide awake" so I also used some of the lyrics for this page. It's so true. I would have loved to have been a border security or border patrol agent. The hubs and I watch that show and every day would be so exciting and interesting, unlike my job. Don't get me wrong, I am very lucky to have my job but it's not exciting and it's not interesting. At all. Maybe in my next life??

1 comment:

Marit said...

I LOVE your page today Glenda, with the bold stamped lettering and such a great text. And it's never too late to follow your dreams... you have years ahead still! Think about it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails