Sunday, March 10, 2013

So behind...

I am so behind on my posts!! Last month I went to visit my parents for a week and did some shopping. I don't buy patterned paper anymore or embellishments, as I just have too many, but I do allow myself to buy stencils and glimmermists and other special things! Some of the things I splurged on that I have been wanting for some time now are some new stencils by Balzer Designs!!!
I love Julie's designs!!!! Another splurge was some new mists as the Tattered Angels glimmer mists are just pissing me off. I cannot stand how the sprayers clog EVER SINGLE TIME I go to use to them.

These are fabulous!! Bright and don't clog!!! Another awesome thing I found was this amazing art journal!!!!!

How cool is this??? I only have one more page in my current art journal so I'm really looking forward to this new smaller size!!

I also have a bunch of layouts to post that I worked on. On some of these I had so many pictures that I was behind on that my main focus was on getting them scrapped not making works of art. But you gotta do that sometimes you know?
 (on the one above I used the new stencil from Balzer Designs!!)

 (as you can tell I love to ham it up and have so many pictures of me doing so!) haha
How about you, are you working on anything right now? Anything scrappy or artsy that you have been wanting to get?

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm so jealous! I have totally been waiting to get some of the mist by Dyan and the book also. I really LOVE your layouts, my fav. is family treasure and strike a pose. All those pose pictures together is awesome.

Glenda you should visit Scrapbook Nerd.com many of the ladies from boards that closed down made it on to the forum there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails