Saturday, April 27, 2013

Marianas Trench Again!!

Me and my bestie went to see Marianas Trench in concert on April 10th and it was amazing!!! This was the 2nd time I saw them in concert and they put on such a great show. Josh Ramsay, the frontman for the group, is so full of energy and I just love him!! Here are a few pics of our night







Loooveeee these guys!! And I love that they just won Group of the Year at the Juno Awards in Regina, Saskatchewan!! Woohoo!! A big shout out to one of my fave bands!!

On a crafty note since it's been a while since I got my art on, here's an ATC I made using a stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Julie Short said...

What could they be discussing? Your ATC is fun! Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card.

Julia S-W said...

Great image on that stamp you've used! Perhaps they saw the concert too and are now having a chat about it??!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
Juliax

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails