Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and this is it:

PROMPT: My Walls. Do you have walls that you put up?

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in front of a cool textured wall.

BOOKERS: Use this texture technique to create a "wall" texture on your page. http://pinterest.com/pin/1055599884271045/

I am finally starting my new Dylusions art journal and I love the size and pages!!! Check it out:


Weeee!! Now I can do double page journal pages as there isn't a ring in the middle like the one I've been using. Plus I love the size of the pages which are 11 3/8 " x 8 1/4 ". My previous journal was a whopping 12 x 12 so this is going to be a real nice change!! There are 64 pages in my new journal so this will be awesome!!

I loved the technique for this prompt but I only had green tissue paper laying around but I still love how this turned out. I glued my tissue paper onto the pages and then sprayed with a few different kinds of glimmer mists and dylusions ink sprays as well as took a couple different colored oil pastel crayons and rubbed onto the crinkles, then added some other goodies to make a page on how I miss the carefree days of my youth.




I hope to see you come on over and play along with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails