Thursday, May 23, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps and Helmar Team up!

Hi everyone, welcome to a week of inspiration from the VLVS and Helmar design teams!! Stop by the Viva Las VegaStamps blog to see the design teams fabulous projects!!
I was lucky enough to have been given 2 fabulous products, the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and the Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste!
I loved using the Helmar Decoupage and craft paste to glue down a bunch of layers of different patterned papers for my art journal spread. First I collected a bunch of different papers that I wanted to use
 and picked the ones I wanted and arranged them loosely on my pages

Then I used a foam applicator and spread the Decoupage and Craft Paste onto the backs of the papers and smoothed them down onto the art journal. The 450 Quick Dry Adhesive was awesome for glueing my chipboard "Why?" letters as well as my rhinestones! Once again I got too caught up in the creating and never took more step by step pictures so all of this leads up to this art journal spread:
I used the lovely Angel weeping over pillar stamp, the Row of stars stamp, the 6 Hexagon background stamp, the Crime scene tape stamp and the Star pin stamp by Viva Las VegaStamps! I also used silver stickles to decorate her wings:
and I don't mind that she got splattered with red ink spray either, I just think it adds to it. Kind of looks like blood splatters and gives more of a feeling of hopelessness and despair.

I hope you enjoy the blog hop and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails