Saturday, May 18, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT tryout....again!

It's that time again! Viva Las VegaStamps! is having another DT call and since I have loved serving my term on the DT I have to throw my hat in the ring again. I looovveee their stamps and have for many years and use them in almost all aspects of my crafting. I use them in my ATC's, art journals, scrapbooking and altered canvases.

In order to apply to be on the team I have to show 3 pieces of my work in this post and I chose some of my more recent favorite ones.

The first one I love is my art journal page called "painfully aware" using a few different Viva Las VegaStamps!
and then I also really, really love this ATC using the Viva Las VegaStamps mermaid stamp
and last but not least (man it's hard to only pick 3!!) I made a new ATC as well as a tutorial (I know, hoping to get more brownie points for this one! haha)

I used the "row of stars" stamp and the "shhh ladies" stamp.

I used glossy cardstock and cut out my pieces as well as a couple black backgrounds and then stamped the "shhh ladies" onto some white cardstock and cut them out.
 Then I stamped the glossy cardstock with the blue alcohol inks
 and then I added a few drops of gold pearl alcohol ink
 and then I stamped the stars onto the cards using black staz on ink
 and then the ATC's were ready for the ladies to be glued on!
and here is my newest ATC called "the more you can hear"
The colors look a little greener here because of my darn scanner. Also, I need to get some cardstock that isn't lined like the Bazill or American Crafts because I don't like seeing the lines on their faces. haha!

So, wish me luck and I hope to be asked to return to this fabulous team!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails