Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What if?

New prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal
and here it is:

PROMPT: What if?

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with one of your what if's.

BOOKERS: Create a page about something you always think "what if" about.... use thought bubbles.

I love using thought bubbles!! I don't know about you but I have always wondered "what if" I would have gone on to university and taken something that I loved doing each day instead of what I do now. What would I have been? Where would I be now? I don't obsess about it or let it get to me but it is something that I have wondered about so I made this page using these fabulous stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps!

I used one of my favorite lady stamps, the Leaning lady


 as well as the Man and woman symbol



(but I cut the man off and only used the woman! haha)


One of my favorite cleaning products lately is the new Mr. Clean with Gain scent, it is sooooo nice! When I have cleaned the kitchen and John comes in from outside he says "it smells so clean in here". Loooveee this stuff!

We have are halfway through the first season of The Walking Dead and I love it! We needed to start a new series after the Sons of Anarchy took a break and this is helping fill the void (I miss you Jacks!!)
Also, we have now officially started building our new house! yay!! Here are a few pics of the demo of the old house, it's amazing how fast it comes down and only rubble left!
 Here's me pointing to our big hole! haha
 Here's John and Michael getting ready for the concrete truck, time for some footings!! yay!!
 And the guys on the job site
I can't wait to get into this house as this will be from here on after known as "Final Destination". This is the house I will lose my heart to. Put my roots down. Have a garden! I can't wait!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails