Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt is up today over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

 PROMPT: Put your feet up.

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with your feet in the background in your favorite place to stop and take a moment to relax.

BOOKERS: Make some "cup rings" on your page... Use actual coffee, tea, or even PAINT to make your rings. click here to USE THIS PIN for inspiration

I had fun making this art journal page using a stamp I own that looks like a couple coffee cup rings! This one is only a one page journal page because it's the very first page in my new art journal and I figured I couldn't leave it blank!




Come on over and play along with us!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love all those fun details and fresh colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails