Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another random post

The hubs and I finished watching Season 3 of The Walking Dead and it was sooo good!! I can't wait for October now for the new season. Since we are in limbo waiting for Sons of Anarchy to return as well as The Walking Dead, we have now started season 1 of Vikings!!
We just watched the first episode last night and so far so good! I totally believed that Charlie Hunnam, who played Jax on Sons of Anarchy, was one of the vikings but apparently it's not, it's Travis Fimmel! Go figure! Those men must have been seperated at birth for sure!!

Did 2 more layouts and I'm slowly getting more and more caught up! I'm now into October of last year! haha

I hope to have some more house pictures later this week and I'm also hoping for some crafty time! Have a great week everyone!!



2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

GREAT LO's! Love the layers!

Danielle said...

I thought the guy in Vikings was Jax too!!! Both extremely easy on the eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails