Saturday, June 15, 2013

Travel is advised!

Hi there, Glenda here with an art journal page about what I would do if money were no object and I could do anything I wanted, and that would be travel! Of course it would be stressful because I have a fear of flying but hey, nothing a little medication couldn't take care of right?? haha

The new prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal is this:

PROMPT: If you could spend your day doing anything you wanted and money was no object what would you do?

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in a setting that signifies what you would do.

BOOKERS: You know those alpha and
 numerical sticker sheets we all have, that are sitting around with
missing numbers and letters doing nothing? Yep. Let's use them up.

I had fun using a bunch of foam numbers as well as the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps Lady riding vacuum



and the gorgeous Viva Las VegaStamps Large bird flying left



and the whimsical Viva Las VegaStamps Row of stars



 and I made this art journal page



It's nice to dream isn't it?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails