Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

PROMPT: The Bright Side

SHOOTER: Shoot your mug with the sun behind it.

BOOKERS: YELLOW!! Use some yellow on your page!! Drip it, splatter it, smear it, mask it, bubble wrap it... get BRIGHT!

I used a ton of paint, stencils, washi tapes and a photo to make this art journal page. All of the yellow truly does make me happy!!
If you have ever thought about playing along with us please pop on over and make something yellow!!

1 comment:

tommy Benvolio said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails