Sunday, July 28, 2013

Finally scrapped last Christmas!!

Yes I know, it's almost the end of July and I have now only finished scrapping LAST Christmas! haha I'm just happy that it's done.



yay! Feels good to get this done. Yesterday I found these beauties at Safeway again and just had to bring them home
and the house is coming along very nicely!! We are now at the lock up stage meaning it has doors and windows!! yay! I don't have pics of all the doors and windows but here is what it's looking like now
I can't wait to move in!!! I made lobster tails the other night for the first time! I was armed with a tail cutting tool that I bought from the dollar store and watched a you tube video on how to prepare them and they turned out amazing!!!
I am on my very last day of holidays and it's back to the soul sucking grind tomorrow. Heavy sigh. I try to remember the quote "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" but sometimes it's hard. Especially when I know the cubicle is looming. Happy Sunday everyone!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Great job with the Christmas pages, I'm so behind on mine! I really love how you got so many photo's on the page with all those great details but it doesn't look cluttered.

Exciting news about the house too :)

tommy Benvolio said...

Excellent web site you have here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

- reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails