Friday, August 30, 2013

A year in the life of an art journal

Hi there! The new prompt is up over at the A year in the life of an art journal and here it is:

PROMPT: Artsy Fartsy
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with your paint brushes, or favorite art supply
BOOKERS: Mugs just might be one of the easiest things to draw...take a shot and try it out! http://pinterest.com/pin/1055599884273583/

This was a big challenge for me as I'm not good at drawing!! haha I decided to attempt to draw a picture of the coffee mug I drink out of every morning and I am less than thrilled with how this turned out but hey, that's ok! Here is my coffee mug
and here is my sad attempt at drawing the said coffee mug
Um yeah. As you can see I ran out of room towards the bottom of the cup! haha I think I may have bit off more than I could chew by trying to replicate my mug but it makes me smile to look at this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails