Sunday, August 18, 2013

Never enough time

This past year I have been feeling that there is never enough time to just do the things I want to do without housework, meal planning, bill paying, etc.. taking over. I don't know if it's because I have less energy than I used to or if time has actually sped up therefore leaving us less of it??? haha But I did manage to scrap 2 measly layouts. If I look back on what I used to scrap and what I scrap now there has been a drastic reduction. I know I read alot more now and I think I also lose hours of my life on Pinterest and surfing the net. ugghh. Anyhoo, here are a couple layouts

As you can see I was kind of digging the black background! I'm in my art room trying to scrap one more layout before I tear myself away and have to do the floors and kitchen. uugghh. Here's a pic from last night as we had beers in the backyard
 and Skyler
 and some kick ass bracelets my bestie got me for my birthday! Looooveee these!!!
Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

kattera22 said...

Love your bracelets! I have one like the one on the left. Also nice layouts, and don't feel bad pinterest steals hours of my day away also!

Kimberly Kett said...

Agreed the bracelets are good and I'm loving the layouts and how the colours pop off the black!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails