Saturday, August 31, 2013

Somerset Apprentice!!

I was super pumped to have had one of my canvases published in the Somerset Apprentice Autumn 2013 issue.
I am on pages 132-136!!! yay!! The colors aren't the best in this image as it's from my scanner
 this is what the canvas actually looks like from a photograph.
I have been pubbed in the Somerset Memories alot but this was my first time with Somerset Apprentice and I was tickled pink!! Here is a view of my art room wall with all my canvases on it
I have the need to make a new canvas all of a sudden!! haha I have been lucky enough to have had 2 canvases published now.  Before I go here is a picture of Henry
I put peanuts out for him every morning in the tree in our front yard (ok sometimes I forget...) and love seeing him come and get them.

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congratulations Glenda! Your canvas is beautiful, and how cool to have it recognized that way! Gorgeous work!

Joy Atkinson said...

This is awesome Glenda. I know you have been pub'd before but I think it's always exciting :)
Your canvas is awesome!! Congrats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails