Thursday, August 15, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps & Scorpal!

We were lucky enough to have been given a Scorpal by Scorpal and since this was my first time using the Scorpal let me just say WOW!!! At first I wracked my brain trying to think of what I was going to make because I'm not a card person, but I am a total ATC addict!! So I thought why can't I make a little ATC booklet using the Scorpal, and I did!! The size of an ATC is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches and I wanted to make a triple ATC so I cut my white cardstock into the size of 2 1/2 x 7 inches. I then placed that onto the Scorpal and it was so nice because it did the measuring and folding for me!!! 
I made 2 scores at the 2 1/2 inch mark and the 5 inch mark (and be careful that you don't go over them again like I did because I tore right through it and had to start again! haha) and then gently folded them like an accordian.

This is how I wanted my little mini ATC booklet to fold
After that I decorated each mini page with a variety of super fun Viva Las VegaStamps!, Sakura gelly pens, mists, paint and papers and now  have a cute little ATC mini album. If one ATC is good how awesome is having 6 connected all together?? 
Here is the front cover:
 and here is the booklet opened up

and here is the other side

Here are the Viva Las VegaStamps! that I used to make this project:
I hope you enjoyed my project and have a great day!

3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Awesome booklet!

Christi Conley said...

I love ATCs too - what a great idea to have them connected :) Lovely colors, too!

Kimberly Kett said...

That is such a cool and funky card, LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails