Monday, September 30, 2013

Help I'm drowning!!

Ok, not really but sometimes I feel like it. Lately life has been chaotic, stressful and there just never seems to be enough time to just relax. Thus this journal spread. New prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

PROMPT: What I'm Reading

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug with the book you're reading.

BOOKERS: Make a title with the title of the book you're reading. (or your favorite book) Make your own alphas by covering mix and matched alpha stickers or cutting your own (use a printer to get a computer font you like if you want) from book pages. http://pinterest.com/pin/1055599884474515/

And just to show you how you can still play along even if you can't seem to make the prompt work for you here is mine, and I didn't make my own alphas but I was inspired by the word "alphas" none the less, so I decided to use alot of chipboard alphas to make my title:


I drew my own hand as well as the rings I was wearing and love how this turned out. I'm treading water and refuse to go under!!

I forgot to share with you my new Sid Dickens tiles!! I got 3 new ones lately and here they are, the one called Rascal that reminds me of my son when he was young, minus the black wings! haha
and the one  called Fabled bird
and last but not least Enlightenment
I can't wait to get into the new house and find a place to maybe hang all of my tiles!! I love Sid Dickens tiles and can't wait to keep adding to my collection. Have a great day!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails