Friday, November 15, 2013

Get happy!

Hi there, I know I've been a horrible blogger! I have been battling tendonitis in my hand due to repetitive strain from work so I'm not on the computer as much as I used to be. I'm hoping this will heal and I will be back to my normal self because it affects so much of my daily life. Thank God for my ipad so that I can still go online and do Pinterest and check on things periodically! But enough of my whining, here is the new prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal:

PROMPT: It's MY life, and I want it NOW! What do you want, right now, in life?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in a setting that symbolizes what you want.
BOOKERS: It's time to get rid of those gazillion rub ons we all have. Some so old they don't even rub on even more...or is that just me?? Let's see how you use them and have fun with them!

It felt soooo good to get rid of a bunch of rub ons!!! I don't know about you but when I first started scrapping I hoarded as much stuff as I could, for some bizarre reason. The after effect of this is that I have too much stuff that I never use. I have even had rub ons that were so old that they didn't even rub on anymore, and that just pisses me off, especially when you are mid-rub and only half the word or image goes on!! So, this was fun to use up a bunch of them and I'm going to start doing this more because what am I waiting for??? Here's my journal spread
Don't be afraid to use up those rub ons!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails