Sunday, November 17, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout....again!

Yes, they can't get rid of me that easy because I'm throwing my hat back into the ring again and hoping for a 3rd term with these fabulous guys!! I have to post 3 of my fave projects here and looking back on my Viva Las VegaStamps projects it wasn't hard to pick out 3 of my faves right away and even add a 4th (I think I did this last time too! haha)

My first favorite was the project I did using the Scorpal and Viva Las VegaStamps, it was a tri-fold ATC and I loved this project:


My 2nd fave project was the Quotes wooden mini album



and for my 3rd and 4th faves, because I was torn so they are tied, was my layout
 and art journal page
I love Viva Las VegaStamps and being on the DT for my last 2 terms has been wonderful!! Wish me luck for a 3rd term everyone and have a great day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails