Friday, November 15, 2013

Wedded bliss!

Hi there, Glenda here with some ATC's using the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps! For some reason when I make ATC's I have alot of different ideas come to me when I'm thinking about a particular subject. When I saw the Bride stamp I got the idea to make a series of humerous ATC's about wedded bliss and here you have them:




 (how true right??)




 (oh yay!!)




(this one is my fave!) haha

I got a kick out of making these and hope you enjoyed them!You can stop by the Viva Las VegaStamps blog to see links to all the stamps I used as well as my blog post!

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Taking Life’s Scenic Route When There Seems To Be Better Options .
keep up the good work.

Regards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails