Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Sunday musings...

It's been a while since I just posted just because... I am sitting in my art room, the sun is shining through the blinds and the house is silent. It's heavenly!!  I am going to start working on my Viva Las VegaStamps! DT projects and just wanted to pop in and share a layout I made as well as some random musings of where I am at this moment in time.
I love this paper and love how the layout turned out. This is why I scrap. To be able to look back on special moments and remember just how great they were.

Random Sunday Musings:

- I am going to make a new chicken recipe from Pinterest tonight (I loooveee Pinterest!!)
- I am grateful for all that I have, especially for my health, family & friends
- The hubs and I will be going to see Black Sabbath in concert in April (I know, holy shit what was I thinking agreeing to this??? haha)
- I miss Skyler
- I read from my e-reader every single day
- I hate that I have trouble falling and staying asleep, I need to do more research on this because it is HORRIBLE. Only people with sleep problems can relate to just how frustrating this truly is.
- My husband can still make me laugh even after 32 years~!
- I rediscovered my love of Blue Cheese salad dressing

Well that's it for my Sunday ramblings so have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails