Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Using stamps as scrapbook embellishments!

One thing I love about stamps is that they are so versatile! You can use them in ATC's, mixed media, art journaling, canvases and scrapbooking! Sometimes when I'm scrapping away I look at my layout and think that it's missing something but I don't have the store purchased embellishment or just the right thing to finish it off. That's where stamps come in! On this layout I used 4 different stamps Viva Las VegaStamps! as embellishments, can you spot them?






 These are just a couple I've taken close ups of so stop by the Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog to see the full post and all 4 stamps that were used.  So the next time you are scrapping grab some stamps and have fun using them as embellishments!















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails