Monday, April 21, 2014

Scrappy Monday and Black Sabbath concert!

Yes, you heard me correctly.  The hubs and I went to see Black Sabbath in concert! I will admit I was a little nervous as it's not really my type of music but since it was one of John's favorite bands I went.  So we saw Black Sabbath on Good Friday, ironic isn't it? haha  Here are some pics from the concert and my favorite part was seeing and hearing Ozzie sing.  He hasn't lost his voice and I'm sure it was one of the concerts of a lifetime!
 Got my rock chick outfit on, I'm ready for the concert!



 You were amazing Ozzie!
 John and I after the concert and me with my concert T!
 Our next concert will be Huey Lewis and The News next month!! Cannot wait!!!

On more scrappy news I didn't have Scrappy Sunday but I can do Scrappy Monday! Here are some layouts I did lately



Hope you all had a happy easter!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails