Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout - Again!

I have been on the DT for Viva Las VegaStamps! since October 2012 and LOVE it!! I love their quirky and unique stamps, I love the people and I love making art with the stamps.  So of course I am wanting to throw my hat back in the ring as they have a new call out.  To be considered you have to share 3 of your fave projects and I had a hard time picking just three, so once again I was a rebel and chose 4!! haha  I also decided to pick from my more recent projects so here you go



Well there you have it folks! Wish me luck and I'm hoping to be asked back for another fabulous term!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Good luck!! Love what you do with these stamps, they would be crazy not to pick you again!

Karen Petitt said...

Fabulous stamps and wonderful use of colour! I hope you get your wish! Thank you for the blog hop and for sharing your gorgeous inspirations with us Karen x

PiHi said...

I like the colors you have used and texts are fun. Thank you for sharing!

DixieG said...

I'm new to your blog & to work.....omgosh what talent you have. The work you shared today doesn't have a "crafty" feel....it's true ART! It's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Yes, Yes, Yes, they MUST choose you to stay on their team. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails