Thursday, June 5, 2014

Art journal fun

Hi everyone, time for some art journal fun using Viva Las VegaStamps!  I love using magazine images in my art journals and I had this really cool picture of a woman's face so I tore out the image of her eye and glued it onto my journal page.  I then added paint and inks to the paige so that you could just see the eye poking out.
G
Then I used a whole bunch of stamps for added interest and to help decorate the background
as well as a die cut and a sticker, some clear washi tape and a single rhinestone tear!  Here is the finished art journal page
and a few closeups of the stamps


For a complete list of stamps stop by Viva las VegaStamps! 

I was inspired by the colors of the art journal page so I also made this ATC
For this ATC I used the Viva Las VegaStamps! Banksy painter, isn't he cool??? I love all of the new Banksy stamps so make sure you check them out!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails