Saturday, July 26, 2014

Birthday layout!

Hi there, just popping in to share a layout I did on my Grama's 91st birthday.  I used a regular scrap page for the left side and a pocket page for the right.
I love how many photos I was able to use as this was a special family gathering and I also love how festive this spread is.

Here is the left side
 and the right side
I am still loving this style of scrapping but now when I look around my art room I feel bad about all of the 12 x 12 papers I just "had to have" as well as so many scrap supplies.  Heavy sigh.  I'm hoping once we move and I get my new art room all organized that I can buckle down and make a bunch of my own cards with the papers I already have.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your project life style!!! It is a lot like mine-yay!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails