Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Calgary trip and project life

Like I said before, not only am I doing this monthly but I'm also doing special events, which worked out perfect for this double spread of my Calgary trip!  I had sooo much fun making this one as I'm sure you can tell by all the fun little embellies.
 and here is the left side
 and the right side
I was able to fit so many pictures onto this as well as still make it fun to look at.  I really love this spread and it makes me smile everytime I look at it!

See you tomorrow as I'll be sharing my March page!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I like your approach to the project life. I have been tempted to do project life, but know I wouldn't keep up with it. I do incorporate the different types of pocket pages in my regular scrapbooking now though, here and there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails