Monday, September 1, 2014

August recap

It's been a long time since I've caught up here. So much has happened last month that it's just crazy!! Here is a breakdown:

1.  I went on vacay to see my parents and as I was waiting at the Regina airport I saw Josh Ramsay from Marianas Trench!!!!!! Pinch me!!! Of course I had to ask for his picture and it totally made my day as I LOVE those guys!!!
How freakin awesome is this???? I was super pumped!!!!!

2.  Had a blast while visiting my parents and sister and we went on a roadie to Jasper and did the jaw dropping Glacier Skywalk!! Check this out:
here is what it looks like hanging from the side of the mountain, crazy right??  The floor of the skywalk is totally clear so you can see everything below!!
I was very nervous about it all, especially since we had to take a bus up the mountain that I called "The Tippy" but once we got up there I stepped right out onto it and conquered my fears!! It was scary and amazing all at the same time!

3.  We moved! This move has me all shook up and I'm still trying to get unpacked and organized.  Here is my new art room and I'll post some more pics once I get it all unpacked and better organized.  I will say I love all the new space I have!!  Those two white shelves in the corner are amazing for holding my stamps and mists/inks.  I have the hubs to thank for these!!
4.  I forgot to post a pocket spread I did on our Huey Lewis and the News concert we went to in May (see I told you I was behind!!)


I know the pictures aren't the greatest as I haven't found the right room in the new house yet to take non glaring pictures. grrrr!!

5.  I was pubbed in two different magazines this fall!  The first one is RubberStampMadness in the Fall 2014 issue on pg. 51 with my "Waste of Time" ATC featuring of course Viva Las VegaStamps!!

and in the Fall 2014 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker on pg. 105!
and that's my life for last month in a nutshell! I'm in my art room today where I hope to make something as it's been so long! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails