Sunday, September 14, 2014

Coloring Animal Mandalas book

Hi there, today I would like to share a bit about this gorgeous book I received in the mail to review called Coloring Animal Mandalas by Wendy Piersall
From the Sanskrit word for "circle," mandalas have been used for meditation and healing for thousands of years.  The images inside are beautiful and intricate and I cannot wait to get out my colored pencils and color them!! There is one image inside that I particularly love and it's a Pegasus so I will definitely be starting with him.

I can see that this would be a very relaxing and calming activity.  By focusing on the coloring of the detailed images I can see how you would clear your mind of everything else and just relax and be in the moment.  I have loved coloring since I was a child and the intricacy of the images in this book appeals to the adult artist in me as well as the inner child. I can see that this book would make a great gift and would appeal to many ages. There are 31 images in this book that include birds, horses, frogs, sea images, cats, and much more.

If you love the look of the cover (the coloring of this bird is amazing!!) and want to see more, head on over to Wendy's animal mandala webpage here where you will find many gorgeous images ready for you to click on and print off! You can also order it and see more on the Amazon.ca website.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails