Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps & The Crafter's Workshop!!

Hi there, Glenda here and I was super pumped that the DT over at Viva Las VegaStamps! teamed up with the The Crafter's Workshop!!
 If you know me you know that I looovveee using stencils and I had so much fun using 4 different The Crafter's Workhop stencils for my art journal project (Thank you The Crafter's Workshop!!)  Here is my art journal page totally inspired by the Journey song "Don't stop believing" (try getting this song out of your head now!) haha
 I started out with a white page and used my Gelli plate and some yellow and orange paints to do the sunburst stencil and then used black spray paint for the cityscape stencil
then I stamped some images and placed them onto my page as well as cut out a circle using plain cardstock and used the "you are here" stencil
here is a picture of the project as it was progressing. I used a ton of fabulous Tsukineko inks too!
Here are some close ups



 Now here are the fabulous The Crafter's Workshop stencils I used in my project: I used the Clouds stencil


and the skyline stencil
and also the "you are here" stencil

as well as the super fabulous sunburst stencil

and the amazing Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps I used for my journal page were the admit ticket
and the Banksy greatness spray painter (isn't she fabulous??)
and the wanderlust 
 and the row of stars
and the checkerboard border
and last but not least the writing arrow

I hope you all enjoyed seeing how I paired The Crafter's Workshop stencils with the Viva Las VegaStamps! stamps and make sure you stop by the blog again tomorrow to see more projects from the Design Team!





4 comments:

Sheri said...

GReat page. love the colors

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Totally AWESOME page Glenda! Love all the layers and colors and the graffiti style! Now you've got me wanting that spray painter stamp!

Kristiina Majuri said...

Love the "small town--admit one" combination, so fun!

Linsey said...

Love love love it!!! ...did I mention that I love it?? I totally do!!! I love how you created the sun bursts of orange and yellow with your Gelli plate and the sun stencil and I love the spray painted city skyline in black (I spy the space needle I think)! And I adore all of the marvelous interest you created with the various VLVS images and then the stencil for You Are Here is perfection!!! What a fan-tabulous and ultra inspiring journaling page!! Oh and thanks so much for the Journey song that is now stuck in my head. nice. lol ;) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails