Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps! and Die-Namites

Hellooooo! We over at Viva Las VegaStamps! have teamed up with Die-Namites for a blog hop!!!!!! Yes, that's right! How exciting is that?? I was super excited to do my project and without further adieu here is an ATC I made
Does that look like one happy nun or what??? Just looking at this card makes me smile and feel the joy of the upcoming Christmas season!! Here is how I made this ATC:

I used the fabulous  Deck the tree die as well as the Nun with hands up stamp, the Waybill invoice background, the chevron banner AND the Bring on the twinkle stamp. That's right, 4 stamps on this little itty bitty ATC!!

First of all I cut out a piece of plain white cardstock in the standard 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 size (that's the size of an ATC)
and then I sprayed my cardstock with some glimmer mist and inked the edges around the cardstock with some brown ink.
 Then I used the Waybill invoice background and stamped it with black ink.
 Next I stamped the Chevron banner onto the card with black ink
 and then I glued the Deck the tree die cut onto the card.
 I then stamped the Nun with hands up, cut the image out and colored her in with watercolor pencils. I got to looking at that cute little tree and thought why it needs to be decorated, just like a real tree!! So I got some pretty little rhinestones and glued them on.
 as well as put a fabulous rhinestone starburst at the top of the tree.  Bring on the twinkle is right!!
No wonder the nun looks so happy!! haha

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project. Make sure you pop back to the Viva Las VegaStamps! blog again tomorrow to see more!

1 comment:

cghundley said...

How fun and I
love the layers!
Carla from Utah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails