Monday, December 8, 2014

Viva Las VegaStamps! Christmas card blog hop!!

Yes ma peeps, that's right it's another blog hop over at Viva Las VegaStamps!!!!!!!!
How fabulous is this??? Now if you know me you know that I'm not a greeting card kind of gal but I was up for the challenge!  Here is my Christmas greeting card using the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! 
 hehe, yeah it's not your typical Christmas greeting but come on, it did make you smile right??
I used the tray lady stamp, the set of three ornaments stamp, the star pin stamp, the eat drink and be merry stamp and last but not least the xmas silhouette collage stamp.  I used  red embossing powder for the ornaments and gold distressed embossing powder for the star (isn't that pretty?).  I loved decorating the tree with glitter and rhinestones and I also used some fake snow and tinsel on the card.

Make sure you stop by the next blog, that would be Hermine's, and check out her fabulous project and there will be a prize of a lb o' rubber and a Christmas grab bag for one person who comments along the way so get hopping! :)  Here is the blog list:

Tera 

have fun and don't forget to leave your comments!


18 comments:

Хасият Волганова said...

funny and cute card)

Julie Steed said...

I love your sense of humor, Glenda. Great card!

Kristiina Majuri said...

You are right, it really did make me smile. What kind of a Christmas card is suitable depends mostly on the person receiving the card :) everyone gets so many " ordinary " cards, that a change is always fun!

VicR said...

LOVE IT! :)

Lynne Forsythe said...

YES it did make me smile.....job well done!

Настасья said...

Beautiful card , festive and appetizing

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your sense of humour ! Great card !
Corrie x

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This is a great card. I love all of your eye candy elements. Very fun and festive. TFS

Тамара said...

Cute card! and so funny!

cghundley said...

Love all those
colors on your
fun card, great
embossing.
Carla from Utah

Sue Kosec said...

Very cute card!

Merry Christmas
SuZeQ

Iris said...

So cute - love the funny sentiment.
isoscia at aol dot com

by belle said...

I laughed out loud!!

C said...

Great card - Really made me laugh this one...love it! You need a sense of humour at Christmas...thanks for the smiles ... Wishing you Christmas chuckles xx

Ёжики (Yogiki-jl) said...

Great and funny card!
It did make me smile!

Ruth said...

What a fun card! Love it!

mama mia said...

A fun card! I can think of a few family members who should get such a card ;p

luluvision said...

Lol! Love your card! Thanks for the laugh and inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails