Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year new fun!

So while on Pinterest one day, which could have been any particular day since I am on there just about every day.... I saw someone had pinned something about a new art journal class and I was intrigued! I get into a rut and need motivation, inspiration, and this excited me!!  If you are curious go here to the Kreative Koncepts Journal Journey and check it out!!

I was super pumped to be a part of a group and be inspired, get creative, see how others interpret prompts and challenges!!  I wasn't disapointed as the first email just went out and the technique was a crayon or vaseline resist!! I know right?? I hadn't done this before so I was a resist virgin and ready to give 'er!!

Of course I had no crayons in my house but I did have some vaseline so I decided to do not one, but three ATC's using this technique.  I was ready.  Here are the first three cards right after I did the resist
 and here are the cards after I played around with them and made them into ATC's
While this was a messy technique, I won't lie, it was FUN!!!! I can't wait to do this in my journal and to see the next email and prompt.  Check out the link as this is going to be a fun year!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails