Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday fun

Spent some time in my art room today! yay! I got a little more caught up on my project life and did September & October.  I will say I'm really loving documenting the month.  I know most people do weekly but I knew I wouldn't be able to commit to that so this is working out perfect for me!

Here is September
 and October:

Of course it wasn't great light for me to take the pictures of the spreads but you get the idea.  Next I played along again with the Journal Journey and the technique this time was an embossing resist.  I got a piece of plain white cardstock and misted it with two different colors of blue
 Then I stamped little tiny stars onto it, sprinkled some clear embossing powder on it, heat set it and then sprayed some yellow mist onto the card.
 I dried off the yellow mist and this is what it turned out like, you can now see that the stars are blue.  I wished I would have done a yellow background and then sprayed the blue, next time....
 I mounted the card onto black cardstock and then stamped some gold stars onto it and here is the final ATC
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails