Sunday, February 8, 2015

Catching up on my project life

Hi there, just putzing around in my art room and popped in to share a few project life pages I have done.  I am almost on November! lol!


These are kind of a bugger to photograph but I will say I love this way of documenting my life.  I can't see myself going back to the regular 12 x 12 way of scrapping but never say never!!  When I was at Winners the other day I found the W R Memory Keepers 3 x 4 paper punch without the rounded corners for $16.99.  I know I had purchased this before but couldn't get the darn thing to work, so I took it back and gave up on it.  While since then I have read a lot of good reviews on it (minus the little dent it apparently leaves?) but thought for $16.99 it was worth another try.  Hey, if it doesn't work I'll take it back again! haha I thought this might help me get motivated to go through all my 12 x 12 papers and make my own cards.

How about you, do you have the punch and what are your thoughts on it?  Once I try it (again) I will come back and let you know how I made out!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love how colourful and cool your pages are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails