Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Sunday is definitely my Funday.  I love playing in my art room!! Here is my latest journal spread made for the Kreative Koncepts Journey Journey (love playing around with this group).  Here is how my page started out after I had cleaned leftover paint and a drippy stencil on it from a previous project (this is awesome to do because you don't waste any paint or ink and it also gives your next project a base!)
Then I used a lot more paint, mists and white spray paint to get to this next stage (I love these colors as they remind me of a peacock!)
Then I used black spray paint and a stencil
and then I added stamping, lettering and here is my finished spread.
and of course the close up
If you are looking to expand your journaling, or just to get some new ideas and have fun playing along check out the Kreative Koncepts blog!

Before I go here are a couple project life pages I did as well

I'm getting a little addicted to these pocket cards!!! Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love how colourful and fun your project life pagers are and your art journal page is so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails