Sunday, March 1, 2015

Christmas in March!

haha, ok not really, it's just that I finished scrapping (project life'ing) my Christmas pics! Here are 4 spreads I did for Christmas:



Most of these papers were by Kaiser Craft but you know what I did? I did something crazy! I decided I don't care if I have all of my papers/cards arranged by manufacturer anymore. Why? There are hardly any magazines around that pub now so who really cares if I keep track of who made this stuff.

On Pinterest I came across a pin (sorry can't remember where) of someone who arranged their project life cards by color, theme, etc.. so that's what I did! It has made things a WHOLE lot easier and I love it.  I have sections for color, seasons/holidays, travel, gold/silver, kraft, months, celebrations, etc. and now instead of madly rifling through a zillion cards (because like when I scrapped I am now collecting and hoarding cards...) I can find what I want when I want it.  Love it.

How about you? How do you arrange your project life stuff? Are you doing a project life style or still standar scrapping?

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love all the great little details! I've been thinking of organizing my scrap supplies the same way. Makes it easier to find things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails