Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday funday

Yes it's Sunday and I'm in my art room which means that I finally have something to share! haha One exciting thing was I am published in the new A World of Artist Journal Pages on page 32!! Four of my journal pages are in this amazing book, so much eye candy and so many amazing art journalers!!
If you love to art journal then you won't be disappointed by the amazing work in this book, and I'm not just saying this because I have some pages in it! haha

Time to share some of my project life pages, I'm still just loving doing this and haven't even scrapped a regular page for so long.
So now I'm going to start working on March, that's not bad eh? Have a fabulous week and stop back on Thursday as I'll be sharing some new ATC's using the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps! as well as some of my vacation pics from the Middle East!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails