Sunday, June 28, 2015

Project life vacay layouts

I've been busy scrapping up a storm getting our Abu Dhabi vacay pics organized and scrapped and it feels good!  I also made a Picaboo photo book of our trip which I love. It was hard deciding which pictures to order and how many but what I did was broke it down into 2 page layouts for most of the stuff we did, which made it manageable.  Here are my pages so far:

First off is the airport/flight spread


and next was an assortment of pics from our adventure 

 
and then was our adventure going up to the top of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world!! It was crazy!!! The elevator goes 22 miles per hour and got us up to the 125th floor in 60 seconds!! Then we went up to the 148th floor, what an experience!!


Next was our trip into the desert where we saw wild camels and had a blast doing photo ops! 


Then we went to the Dhaya Fort in Ras Al Khaimah where we climbed to the very top of this fort at high noon, I thought I was going to die it was sooo hot!! Plus there are approx. 238 steps to the top and they aren't small steps!! Once we got to the top there was the UAE flag and we got a great pic! 

 
I still have more to scrap but I have put a good dent into it! haha I hope you enjoyed my layouts and have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails