Monday, July 20, 2015

Adding to my project life

Hi there, it's been a while and I finally have some more project life pages of our Abu Dhabi vacation to share.  These have been sooo fun to scrap and I'm really loving the vacation themed cards and embellies I got.  I have been using quite a few different ones by Kaiser Craft, We R Memory Keepers Amy Tangerine, Becky Higgins and some others I can't remember?? haha I don't keep track of manufacturers anymore as I don't submit anymore so I don't really care who makes what! haha

and this camel ride was out of this world!!!!
Our resort was The Doubletree by Hilton in Ras Al Khaimah and it was a 5 star resort, we were in heaven!!! (can you tell??) I love these colorful cards.
and last but not least this layout and I love the soft green colors.
I am now on holidays and know I will be able to get some more pages done in between just enjoying life and kicking around.  Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails