Sunday, November 29, 2015

6 months since I've made some ATC's!!

Can you believe it? Me neither!! I sat down this weekend and made 4 ATC's and boy did it ever feel good!!



AND I even have some project life pages to share (I know, I'm on a roll!!) haha

Here is August in a nutshell:
 and this one is about our 27th anniversary:
 and summer deck fun:
 and September in a nutshell:
What a productive weekend, I can't remember the last time I got so crafty. I'm even working on an art journal page. Somebody stop me!! haha

2 comments:

Marit said...

I won't stop you, as I love looking at your art too much! Hope you are still on a roll or, if you aren't, are doing something else FUN!!! I should be creating right now but here I am, surfing the internet... I better get my paint out and color the day! Enjoy your weekend Glenda!

Allanah Swain said...

IVE BEEN FOLLOWING NOW FOR EASILY 6 YEARS , ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WORK !SO INSPIRING ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails