Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Finally some ATC's....

Hi, anyone who reads this blog knows how sporadic it is... it's funny because it seems like a lot of people have lost their mojo. I remember the days of numerous scrap magazines (are there any even in print anymore???), scrap celebs, the big scrap conventions where there would be a shitload of new products that we all felt compelled to buy.. and now I look at my art room and think holy shit woman, what the hell are you going to do with all this stuff???  How about you, has your mojo taken a nosedive? Do you still create the same volume?

Granted I still scrap, but in the project life format, so a lot of the embellishments, stickers, etc.. I can still use but I also have a bunch of other stuff that I can't.  I put some in the garage sale last summer and now have a bunch of scrap magazines and books that will be going to the Sally Ann this week. It feels good to declutter.

I still do art journaling and ATC's but not on the level I was at for sure.  Since I'm not on any DT's I don't feel pressured to make stuff so I mainly don't! haha BUT... this week I did do 3 ATC's (hold on to your hats I know!!)


It did feel good but I also felt quite rusty!! haha Here are some more project life layouts as well.  This one is just some random pics:
 This one is from the Headpins & Holly Woods/Toronto concert we went to:
 February was lovely!
 And last but not least this one was from the Trooper concert we went to.
Well, I'm going to go back to my art table and try to do an art journal page now, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Marit said...

I'm creating more than I ever did... almost every day in my atelier creating and teaching workshops. But no scrapbooking anymore... only art journaling (and some 'side-things' like mail art and occasionally ATCs. Oh, and knitting a sweater in the evening while hanging on the couch watching tv) I am a big fan of your ATCs Glenda, but you know that, right?! Great to see some new ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails