Sunday, March 6, 2016

Long time no see!!

Yes I'm still alive and I totally suck at blogging!! I can't believe it's been over 2 months... I really don't have much to report other than I will be starting a garden this year, yay!!! Also I ordered an essential oil diffuser and cannot wait to get it!!!! Does anyone have a diffuser and if so thoughts? I'll post a pic of mine when it comes which should be this week!

I have been busy keeping up with my project life and when I was in Calgary last month I was at Winners and they had a bunch of kits on for $19 (I know right???) so I splurged and bought these 4:
I went to IKEA while I was there as I also needed more storage bins to hold all my cards that I have amassed, it's crazy!! haha Here are the containers I use:
 and my work table:
I have told myself I am not allowed to buy any more cards but we'll see how that goes! haha Since I have a shitload of cards it's only right that I should be actually  using them right?? Here are the layouts I've done:













I can honestly say I'm still loving this way of scrapping.  It is fun, easy, quick and you can spend as little or as much time as you want doing it. 

I also actually did a couple journal pages too!

I'm hoping to do some ATC's soon as it's been so long!!

I had a couple pubs which was exciting! I had 2 ATC's in the "Stamping All Year Long" book published by RubberStampMadness on Pg. 35 & 59
as well as an ATC on pg. 51 in the Spring 2016 RubberStampMadness
Well that's about it, I think it's time for me to head outside and enjoy some of this fabulous sunshine we are having at this time of year! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Tess Davis said...

Holy schmoley!! You are sure embracing PL!!! I haven't yet...........I have hardly touched my room in about 3 years to be honest. The odd layout here and there.........I am in here tonight, swearing to craft.......yet instead I am reading blogs, watching Drop Dead Diva and popping back nibs like they are goin out of style!

Dear Mojo. Come back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails