Sunday, May 15, 2016

ATC Trio!!

Yes, that's right, I made an ATC trio!! I know, shut the front door!! It's been so long and I have been so out of the ATC scene that I made myself make a trio today and man it felt good!! I used the same color combo and some fabulous women stamps by Viva Las VegaStamps and bam! Here you have it:

Here is "never have to say sorry"
and here is "Sweet woman" (I know, I know, this will piss some people off.. but such is life...)
and last but not least "the same mistake"
Tell me what your fave ATC is and I'll be doing a draw to give away two stamps that I had duplicates for (never used and from the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps!):
and
I will pick a random name from those who comment on May 28th!

Here is a project life layout I did also, look at me catching up!!



I hope to be planting my first garden during the May long weekend so I will post some pics! Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I am loving your I never make the same mistake twice, man have I been there. And those seed packets would make really nice ATC's backgrounds. Love your life, I should get one.

Danielle said...

I love that Sassy cowgirl! She is awesome!

Ronni Baier said...

I love love love the first one but I'm even happier seeing you make ATC's again. :)

Marit said...

Waaaahhh... I'm making ATCs right now and YOU were too... awesome! You know I'm a fan of your whimsical and 'naughty' ATCs... I love these!!! I think the last one is my favorite (I recognize myself, you know... especially with the glass *teehee*) I do have the same stamp as you used in the first ATC (the cowgirl) - she's fabulous isn't she?!! Hope you have nice Spring temperatures where you live - my brother says it snowed last week in his region in Canada (near Steinbach)... eecckkkk. Hug from sunny Holland dear one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails