Sunday, May 1, 2016

It's May!

I can't believe it's May 1st today! The sun is shining and I planted some strawberry plants outside! This year is my first year that I am attempting a garden. I started a bunch of seeds last month and so far have hollyhocks, zinnias, tomatoes, peppers, sunflowers, watermelons, 4 o'clocks, lupines, cauliflower, green onions, strawberries, lavender, portulcacas, and a few more I can't remember right now!  Here are some pics of my fledgling garden:

Check out the sunflowers!
 And some tomatoes and sunflowers:
 The Coleus was sooo easy to grow from seed!!
 Pepper fledglings!
ps. I HATED these Jiffy pots, they dried out too fast, like daily, and I ended up putting them into the black plastic transplant pots.
 I have kept a journal so I know what does well and how long it took seeds to sprout!
And in scrappy news here are a few project life layouts I have done:



There just isn't enough time!! I wanted to detail and wash my car this weekend but never got to it.  I did go the butcher's and buy some filets and we barbequed last night and they were delish!!!!  Tomorrow is back to the grind for a full week, heavy sigh.... oh the things I could if I didn't have to work but still got paid!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails