Saturday, May 28, 2016

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Happy Saturday everyone! Today is the day that I picked a winner from the comments and I used a random number generator to keep it fair and square! Here is the lucky winner:


Danielle, congrats!! Email me your address so I can send those stamps out and you can hopefully have as much fun with them as I do!! Thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting!

This past week I took off using vacation time so that we could get our garden going.  It has done nothing but piss rain ALL WEEK LONG.  On the bright side, I'm not at work!! haha And another good thing was that the more than an inch of rain we got watered the new garden bed nicely! We are expecting yet another inch or so in rain this coming week! I better build an arc!!

Here are a few pics of the new garden bed.  Here is after John got it all filled and rototilled, ready to be planted!!


 Me planting the tomatoes!

 We're getting there!!
 All done!
 The plants you see on the ground to the left have yet to be planted, that's today's job. In between the rain of course.  They are hollyhocks, lupines, 4 o'clocks and some other flowers.

Have a great weekend everyone!!





2 comments:

Ronni Baier said...

It rained last week here (southern Alberta) so maybe you got what we had? Love your raised beds!

Danielle said...

Awesome!! I am excited about the stamps. Love your raised beds too, I really would like to build some in our backyard eventually.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails